Bacina is a village in Dalmatia (Croatia).
>== Pictures of Bacina==
Image:BACINA u2005-0713.jpg|Ehemaliger italienischer Bunker
Image:BACINA u2005-0754.jpg|Bacina an den Bacinska jezera
- Support us and upload pictures of Bacina (you need to be registered to upload pictures).
- More pictures of Bacina
How to get to Bacina
- Support us! Write how to get to Bacina.
Here is Bacina located
Use the mouse and the +/- buttons on the left to navigate within the map of Bacina.
History of Bacina
On the locality of Sladinac are the remains of antique walls and mosaics belonging to the Roman habitation Praetoria. The remains of an early Christian basilica from the 6th century have been found here. A necropolis of stelae, mostly sarcophagi and slabs, has been found next to the ruins of the church of St. Andrew.
What to see in Bacina
- Do you know some sights in Bacina? Write them down here to support other travellers to Bacina.
Excursions in the region of Bacina
- Do you know some excursions in Bacina? Write them down here to support other travellers to Bacina.
Sports & leisure opportunities in Bacina
- Do you know some sports & leisure opportunities in Bacina? Write them down here to support other travellers to Bacina.
Beaches in Bacina
- Is it possible to go swimming in Bacina? If yes, write down here the best beaches in Bacina.
Where to eat in Bacina
- You know some good restaurants in Bacina? Write them down here.
Where to stay in Bacina
- You know some good accomodations in Bacina? Write them down here.
Nightlife and entertainment in Bacina
- You know nice bars or dicos in Bacina? Write them down here.
Cultural events in Bacina
- Calendar of arrangements for the region near Bacina
- Forum about Croatia
- News of Croatia
|This article needs your support to be finished. If you know more about Bacina please add your knowledge to this article. On this page you can find more information of how you can contribute to this wiki.|
CommentsSo empty here ... leave a comment!